Tips for Surviving The Haunted Warehouse
- Outside take as many photos as you’d like with monsters and other entertainers – feel free to share them on social media! Grab a snack and drink. While inside, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography or flashlights are allowed.
- No masks or hand held items are allowed inside. If you come in costume please leave your mask and accessories in your car.
- Mistreating any performer will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip flops is discouraged as they are the shoes we find the most in our lost and found.
PLAN AHEAD – GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- If you purchase your ticket in advance you get to skip the line at the Box Office all together.
- On peak nights we highly recommend you purchase ONLINE and skip the line as this will greatly reduce your wait in line or eliminate it altogether.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arriving at The Haunted Warehouse, if you have already purchased your tickets, proceed directly to the entrance. There is no need to exchange your ticket you printed or have on your phone, this is your General Admission ticket.
- If you purchased your tickets in advance, expect to feel good about that decision as you pass the line at the box office and proceed to our entry lines.
- The show starts as soon as you arrive, while you wait to enter expect to be entertained by monsters and other performers. Feel free to take pictures with them, they love the spotlight.
- If you come on a peak night or on one of the busiest nights of the year expect an action packed and terrifying experience with an energy like no other. But also expect there to be little to no spacing between you and the group in front of you. Our attraction is designed to be fun and scary regardless of the size of the crowd walking through them. There are special direction and adjustments made to accommodate larger numbers of patrons on weekends and busier nights.
- If it’s important for you to have a more “alone” feeling at the haunted house, come earlier. If you enjoy the energy and excitement that is fueled by more people, come later. Either way, we are confident that you will enjoy your experience!
- Final note: on our busy weekend nights closer to Halloween, we can sell out. To ensure your entry, purchase tickets online in advance; you can do this any time during our season, up to the day you plan to attend. Those of you that are tech savvy can even purchase your tickets online from your smartphone on your way to the haunted house! Your tickets are emailed to you immediately, you can pull them up on your smartphone screen and we can scan them at the entrance right on your phone. If you have an online ticket in hand, you will get in that night. However, in the event of a sellout night, our on-site box office will close early. Don’t worry though, we stay until the last ticketed patron in line is through both haunted houses!